Projekt Jüdisches Leben in Frankfurt am Main – Spurensuche, Begegnung, Erinnerung e.V.
Are you interested in contributing to our activities?
Would you like to join us as a member?
Would you like to sponsor the project?
What you can do:
- As a teacher you could invite guests of the city’s program to your school to meet your students
- You could accompany the visitors to their family roots in Germany
- You could help us transcribing or translating biographies
- You can become a member – here is the application form!
- And, of course, any donation would be very welcome
And if you are one of the former Frankfurter citizens of Jewish descent or related to one of them, if you have any questions or if you want to make a contribution to the remembrance of the former Jewish life in Frankfurt, please contact us. We are looking forward to hear from you. Here you find our questionnaire:
- Questionnaire 1st Generation, zweisprachig
- Questionnaire 2nd Generation
- Possible Topics for School Talks and Interviews
- Background Questions for Further Research – Second Generation
We’d be pleased to hear from you. Contact
Visiting Program 2017
In May a group of former citizens of Frankfurt and their descendants were invited to the city of Frankfurt, the former home of their parents or grandparents. The invitation of the city gave them the opportunity to see the sites of the grandparents`childhood and youth, visit their houses, the area they lived in, the graves of relatives and former schools. Reports and Pictures
See new biographies!
- Andres Caro
- Ricardo Caro
- Recha and Leo Koref
- Shimon and Malka Bukspan with Aaron, Regina, Berti und Sonia
- Moshe, Toni, Ruth and Edith Bukspan
- Lee Edwards, née Carlebach
- The Mayers and the Marxes
In the encounters and interviews with former citizens of Frankfurt very often the request was made to establish a memorial for the Kindertransport-Kinder and their families. The “Projekt Jüdisches Leben in Frankfurt” supports this urgent request. Further Information
On the History of the Project
Jewish Life in Frankfurt see the new article at About us